Hinde Ginges Boyd Lawyers is able to assist you in a wide range of insurance matters including:
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Personal injury claims
- Negligence claims
- Disputes with insurance companies
- If you have suffered an injury – physically, emotionally or psychologically – because of someone else’s wrongful act or negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
We have helped individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
We can assist you with legal advice and representation through the entire process, and ensure you get a fair outcome.
To make things a little easier, we can visit anyone with mobility issues in the comfort of their own home.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor craftsmanship)
- Victims’ compensation (for disadvantaged family members of the victim)
- Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal claims, it is important to start on your matter right away.